THERAPIES & PROFESSIONAL CARE TEAM
At View Heights Convalescent Hospital quality care is ensured and provided to our clientele by our trained and specialized professionals known as the Inter-Disciplinary Treatment Team (IDT).
Our highly skilled IDT Team consists of:
- Resident’s physician
- Nursing staff
- Social worker
- Activity coordinator
- MDS Coordinator
During our client’s Care Plan Conference, the entire treatment team works closely together with the residents’ families, conservators, and any oversight agencies to formulate a comprehensive assessment and plan of intervention.
- Assessment and diagnosis
- Medication recommendations
- Individual therapy
- Medical evaluation and medical management by nurses and nurse practitioners
- Social work services to help access community resources
- Coordination of mental health treatment with other medical care
- Transition to outpatient mental health services
- Telephone crisis service 24-hours a day
View Heights Convalescent Hospital provides a level of nursing and medical care, including:
- Medical care and coordination of medical needs under the direction of our Medical Director.
- State mandated levels of registered nursing (RN) and support nursing/aide care.
- Skilled nursing care available 24 hours a day.
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Individualized nutritional evaluation and counseling.
- Group therapies sessions
- Provision of other allied health professionals, such as, physical, occupational, speech and recreational therapists, psychological and other therapies
- Provision of social services including discharge planning, case workers and social workers