At View Heights Convalescent Hospital quality care is ensured and provided to our clientele by our trained and specialized professionals known as the Inter-Disciplinary Treatment Team (IDT). The clinical staff at View Heights Convalescent Hospital employs a multi-disciplinary treatment approach. Customized individualized programs are available to meet the needs of each patient requiring mental health or dual diagnosis services.
Our highly skilled IDT Team consists of:
- Resident’s physician
- Nursing staff
- Social worker
- Activity coordinator
- MDS Coordinator
During our client’s Care Plan Conference, the entire treatment team works closely together with the residents’ families, conservators, and any oversight agencies to formulate a comprehensive assessment and plan of intervention.
- Assessment and diagnosis
- Medication recommendations
- Individual therapy
- Medical evaluation and medical management by nurses and nurse practitioners
- Social work services to help access community resources
- Coordination of mental health treatment with other medical care
- Transition to outpatient mental health services
- Telephone crisis service 24-hours a day